QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 07, 2008
Lost, American Idol, and Friday!
Friday, oh sweet Friday! And me without a thing planned for the weekend. Which is fine. I really love having absolutely nothing I have to do on weekends (notice that the word have is emphasized here). I can sit on my ass if I want, I can go out and do stuff if I want - the world is my oyster. Unfortunately, I'm not really into oysters so there you have it.

American Idol. I finally got a chance to watch the girls night from Wednesday. And I wasn't impressed. Especially with that Janis Joplin like girl doing Joan Jett. She was horrible! And I can't believe Simon, who I usually agree with, praised her for that! I mean, come on! When the real Joan Jett is a better singer than a girl in a singing competition, something is seriously wrong with this picture. I really do like the Carly Simon like girl that did the acoustic version of Love is a Battlefield. I thought she did a great job! She knows she's not Pat Benetar and didn't try to be but put a different spin on it - which was great!

So, they have the top 12. I was kind of surprised that Mr. Flamboyant Danny Noriega was sent home. I kind of thought he would be around a while. I mean, you know, he's no Sanjaya, but what the hell? And I definitely thought that Asia'h was way better than the freaky chick with the bad hair (Joan Jett girl) so I was surprised by that. No shock that the Wake me up Before you Go Go guy was Gone Gone.

And then there's Lost. It was an interesting episode, but not very revealing. So we know that Juliet had an affair with a married Other. And that the married Other's wife has had way too much plastic surgery or something (if you watched Rescue Me, she also played Janet on that series). And we know that Ben had the married Other more or less killed. And we know that Ben had a huge thing for Juliet. But, ooooooh, Jack and Juliet kissing? I guess I can't say I didn't see that one coming - it's been building forever now. And since Kate is all up in Sawyers crawlspace it would seem only natural that the two of them would eventually hook up. But what did Ben tell Locke to get Locke to let Ben run free? I know it has something to do with who he has as a spy on the boat, and that Locke would be shocked when he found out who - but who is it? We don't know. Or I missed that part, but I don't think so. And this time next week we'll know who all the member of the Oceanic Six are. We know there's Jack, Kate, Hugo - am I missing one we already know?

Anyway, I hope everybody has a great weekend. And I hope and pray it finally starts to warm up soon. Because if it doesn't, I have a feeling I'll totally lose my mind.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates