QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, March 13, 2008
I Wonder
So, here I sit. Wondering what to talk about today.

I guess the obvious. The gay stripper dude is off American Idol. Yea, so what. Who cares.

I guess I could mention that it's Thursday and only one more day til Friday. Yea, so what. Who cares.

I guess I could mention that it's supposed to get up to 50 degrees today! Yea, that's what I said. What? No fucking way. I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

I guess I could mention that I need a vacation.

I guess I could mention that the boss is in and he's standing in front of my desk wonder what the hell I'm typing.

Whoops.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:20 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, March 13, 2008 10:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have one more day in this hell hole of a job until my last day and I can't wait! That's a great reason to celebrate. And to tell you how much I am fucking ready to leave....I have already cleaned out my office, so that if by chance, I get the urge to say fuck it and walk out I can. However, I know I am way too much of a pussy to do that. Good image though!

    Thought for the day....hope my new job allows access to Sue's blog. (Need to add that to my "to do" list of things to check out there)


    Oh, and Sue - you can always move to the south...it's supposed to get up to 73 today in Charlotte. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates