QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 14, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me?
Next time I post I'll be another year older. Fuck. I would have never imagined being 45 years old when I was a kid. I remember how ancient that seemed. And I guess nothing has changed because it still seems pretty freakin' old.

I have no idea what we're going to do for my birthday. Probably not a whole lot since I have this "attitude" about it. 'Eh, no big deal, right?

The only good thing about today is it's Friday. And the sun is shining. And I hope it'll be warm today. It's only 31 degrees right now so who knows.

Lost last night. So, we know that Jin dies. It was so sad Sun giving birth calling him. Then she and Hurley going to the gravesite. But what was with him going to get the Panda and giving it to another baby? Is it just a flashback to before they went to the Island in a retrospective type thing or is it something else?

And Juliet - what a bitch telling Jin that Sun had an affair. I don't care if she needed to keep Sun there and that she considers Sun her "patient" she was still a bitch for doing that. It's none of her business. And if Sun is her "patient" so much for patient/client confidentiality.

I wasn't shocked by Michael showing up on the boat. And if I was a betting person I would bet he's the one who winds up dead next week. He's a dick and needs to go. But where the fuck is Walt? Michael left with him but he hasn't been mentioned.....yet.

Anyway, I hope everybody has a great weekend! And I'll try to have a good one, even though I'm an old fart.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates