QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, April 01, 2008
I Saw a Dildo Store
Okay, not exactly....keep reading.

Heya Blog Readers!!

Long time no see. It's been a crazy week. I was off last Wednesday sick, out Friday and Monday for a vacation day, and back today.

My sister was in from Texas so I had to drive down to Pekin to pick her up from my Dad's. She was supposed to be leaving last night at 7:30pm, but 1/2 way to the airport she gets a call that her flight had been cancelled due to bad weather in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. So, needless to say, we had to turn around and go back home. She got on a 7:30 flight this morning so I had to drive her to the airport before driving myself into work. I've been up since about 3:45 this morning so I'm a tad punchy. And I wound up being 45 minutes early to work so that's pretty unusual.

It was an expensive weekend! Mostly because I splurged and got these:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Yea, I know. I'm a bad girl! But I haven't gotten anything for myself in almost 6 months so I was very overdue. I also got a really cool necklace and some sunglasses from Brighton.

It was an interesting weekend. We went to some karaoke bar in Pekin with my brother. It was rather strange. Interesting characters in that place, let me tell you.

I did so much driving this weekend that I really don't want to see the inside of a car for a while. Well, mostly, I don't want to have to fill my gas tank again in a long time! I think I spent about $150 this weekend on gas alone. $51 dollars to fill my tank! Unfuckingreal.

Oh, and this is special:


Photobucket


So, we're walking along this mall in Peoria and I immediate start laughing. Everybody is staring at me and all of a sudden my sister looks up and starts laughing too. I ask her - are you thinking what I'm thinking? And she says yea, is that a dildo store?

Anyway, I thought it was kinda cute so I'm passing it along.

I have to get some work done. I've been gone 3 days and the shit has piled up.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:31 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates