QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 21, 2008
Fucking Snow
I totally and completely forgot to blog yesterday. And so what. It's not like anybody actually missed it. Including me!

I think I'm just in a pissy mood because it's the end of March and it's snowing. But, the good news is that it's fucking Friday.

I'm not going to comment on Lost today because I still haven't watched it. It's sitting on my DVR just waiting for me to watch tonight.

Nothing major planned for this weekend - other than house cleaning since my sister will be in town the following weekend. I just hope to fuck that the weather is better than it is now when she's here. I don't relish the thought of driving down to my dad's house - a four hour trip - in a Mustang with snow on the roads.

Hope everybody has a nice weekend. Ah, fuck it. I hope yours sucks like mine is going to! See? I told you I'm in a nasty ass mood today.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates