QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Monday!
How was your Easter? If you celebrate such things.

We blew off church. Of course, Dennis' mother wasn't too crazy about that. But we did manage to make it to breakfast. I made a huge 1/2 a spiral cut honey ham with that glaze shit. It turned out fantastic. Too good. I ate quite a bit - but not too much considering I also skipped lunch. But, wow, is ham fucking salty or what? I think I'm up three pounds today just from the water retention factor.

We finally had "the discussion" with Dennis' family. The discussion on why we're looking at moving to Texas. Of course, I don't think they share our enthusiasm for the idea, but at least they were being understanding. I spent all yesterday morning after breakfast applying for all sorts of jobs. I'm done with this area - done with the winters, done with the horrible work situation with Dennis and the union (who is supposed to be there to help the workers, not work against them). So, it's getting closer and closer to time to move. Dennis has taken a lot of strive to rid us of all the crap we wouldn't want to take with us. And we've talked more about how we would do it physically. I'm not looking forward to it at all - it's going to be hard. But, then again, until everything is packed into a moving van and we're on our way anything could happen.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Monday, March 24, 2008 1:21:00 PM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    This would really work out in your favor because you can get up and move.. there are some benefits to renting!

    I'm losing my job April 11th, my sister got fired 2 weeks ago, and then my husband almost lost his job about a month ago.. it was like a sign for us to pack our stuff and move to AZ. I know eventually we'll wind up in AZ but I was hoping maybe to do it a bit sooner... no such luck.

     
  • At Monday, March 31, 2008 4:38:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    So Sue, where did ya go? I have been checking daily for an update. And still nothing. Did you stop your blog. Please tell me it isn't so.

    :) see ya

     
  • At Monday, March 31, 2008 7:18:00 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    I'm guessing they finally blocked blogger.com at her work!! So, now she can't update her blog anymore!

    Bummer for all of us!

     
  • At Tuesday, April 01, 2008 8:57:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Nope!!! Just actually been busy for once! *S*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates