QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, April 21, 2008
***YAWN***
Another Monday.

Well, at least the weather is nice. That counts for something, right?

Okay, my weekend. That's it. There's nothing left to tell! Okay, I'll give you the boring details anyway.

Friday night, I went over to the tattoo dude to show him the tattoo design. He says no big deal. Fine. I leave.

Saturday I worked all day on this side contract thingy. Right now, I have 26.5 billable hours. So that either means I've been working really hard on it, or I have no life. Or a combination of the two.

Saturday night I worked some more on said project, played Guitar Hero III, watched Walk Hard, passed out.

Sunday morning I worked some more on said project, played Guitar Hero III, went and washed my car, worked more, played more Guitar Hero III, went grocery shopping. Waited for Dennis to come home.

I got to sleep at about 1:30 this morning. Got up and 5. So, if I'm not making sense, now you know.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates