QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, April 17, 2008
I Miss Dennis Already!
Well, today is the first day in the studio for Dennis. He was a little nervous last night, I know. Just because he wants everything to go well and sound good - which it will, as I told him. I'm not really sure when he's going to be back home as it all depends on how well they do and how many takes it takes. Possibly Saturday morning, maybe not until Sunday. Who knows. I believe they are recording four original songs and they hope to have two done a day - which would bring them into Saturday. But, I'm sure come Saturday there will be fade in's, redo this, etc. Then mixing, mastering, etc.

Hell, I'll be surprised to see him by July, now that I think about it! That's a lot of work to do in 2-4 days. I'm guessing he'll be home sometime Sunday night or so.

Which means I'm a free woman until then! Actually, more like a bored woman until then. I'm going to take advantage of this time to work on the side project I've contracted, maybe get in some quality Guitar Hero III time, take care of my little old man Leo, and who knows.

So, if any of you out there that live by me have some free time, or want to do something let me know! I would welcome the distraction!

And now onto my job. My boss makes it so hard for me to think about switching jobs. He comes in this morning after going to Sams Club with a huge box of 100 Cal Nabisco snack packs, 3 boxes of miscellaneous flavored Nutra Grain Bars, a big box of Honey Granola bars, a big tube thing of pub mix stuff (with pretzels, bagle chips, etc), and another case of Diet Pepsi. I mean, come on! He remembers my favorite stuff and buys it and supplies it. And he brought in a grill for the deck out back so we can cook out burgers, chicken, and whatever for lunch.

I mean, come on! How the hell is that supposed to motivate me to quit here and find another job? I guess that's his ploy. Keep my stomach happy and I'll stick around. What a tricky bastard.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates