QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Humpin Hump Day
Happy Hump Day Humpers!

Only two more days then the weekend!

So, I'm trying to get this side job done, however I'm being met with some difficulties. I sent over the contract on Monday, and that's all good, however, I'm having problems getting the files I need from the company I'm contracting for. They are big ass files and yesterday I tried to download them onto my computer. One file is 6 gig. It gave me an approximate time to download as 2 days, 4 hours and 58 minutes. Ummm, that's not going to work. So, I emailed the dude that I email for this project and asked him to span the files onto multiple DVD's or CD's but I haven't heard back from him. So, the longer they delay getting me what I need the more the due date for this project approaches. If I haven't heard from him by the end of the day, I have no choice but to email the president who sent me the contracts to let them know I can't complete export the data if I can't get the data.

Oh, and more changes to the tatoo:

Photobucket


So, this is it. The flowers colors are tentatively going to be dark purple outlined, fading into more of a lilac where the dark shading is, then where it's white it'll fade into pink. The center of the flowers will be yellow, the vines green. The bass clef will stay black. I think I'm finally done designing this because it's absolutely driving me insane! I've gone through about 8 different designs and I think this one will turn out the best. I need to print them out and take them over to the tattoo shop this weekend to discuss with the artist. I know, I know, why am I so anal about this? Because I have to live with it the rest of my life, that's why!

Anyway, it's time to get back to work so I hope everybody has a great day!

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates