QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, April 14, 2008
Tattoos and Side Jobs
Oh, God, here we go. Another Monday!

It was a pretty busy weekend - well, busy for me! Maybe for you, not so much!

So, Kimberly called me on Friday night when she got to the tattoo shop, so I ran up to see the angel she had designed for her belly tat. It's going to be so pretty! Then I got to talking with the tattoo dude. Got inspired for a design so Kimberly and I made an appointment on the 27th of April to have our tattoos done at the same time!

Of course, I couldn't just go with what they designed for me, I had to come home and design it myself. I spent about 5 hours working on that this weekend and this is what it's going to be:


Photobucket

I decided to find a graphic of a back so I could more accurately decide where I want it, and this is it....so far! Of course, I do reserve the option to change my mind on anything between now and the 27th!

Saturday, I went out to check out a side job exporting data for a company who is going from Lotu Notes to a different software platform. I got the side job, starting tonight (if they were serious and I hear back from them on the details today) and I'll be working on it from home for their rollout in two weeks.

Saturday night, I went to Dennis' band practice since it was his drummer's birthday party as well. It was fun! They are preparing to get ready to go into the studio to record at the end of this week. So, I'll be on my own most of the end of the week and the weekend.

Sunday, did nothing. Vegged out on the tube, played guitar hero, worked on my tat design and went to bed.

See, nothing horribly exciting. But not my usual boring weekend either!

posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:12 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates