QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, April 28, 2008
Ahhhh...Monday

And I'm not at work today. I have that court thing at 1:30 this afternoon. Should be loads of fun.

We're not going to be going to the studio this afternoon - by the time we get out of court it'll just be too late. Which is okay. I'm a little bummed about it but that's the way it goes I suppose.

Well, we did it! Kim and I. Okay, we didn't do THAT but we did do this:

Photobucket

It wasn't that bad at all. Actually, I almost fell asleep during the outlining and the black. Almost. Every time I was about to drift off he would hit a spot and I would immediately be brought back to reality. Parts of it actually tickled instead of burned or hurt. Now, when he got to the color fill that was a different story. I think I was just already pretty tender at that point so I felt the color fill a lot more at that point. But, it didn't take long and it wasn't all that bad at all.

Kimberly got hers done too - her angel to mark something very special for her:

Photobucket


Photobucket


So wish me luck today in court that they don't haul me off to jail!! *heh*

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:47 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates