QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, April 24, 2008
I've Been Slacking
On the blog front, I know. Not that it's a big deal, right? I've just been waiting for something exciting to happen to blog about. But I'm afraid if I do that, this will be my last post so maybe I should forget about that idea?

So, 3 days til tattoo time. Will I back out? I dunno. It's not looking like it though. But, you never know. I lay down and see that needle gun thingy and I might run screaming for the door. However, I'm sure Miss Kimberly will drag my sorry, pathetic, whiney ass back in and hold me down while they do it. Now that would make for an interesting visual.

I've been working a lot. Yes, me, work a lot. Hard to believe, I know. I've already put in 47 hours on this side contract job and I still have buttloads more work to do. It'll be worth it in the end, considering I got served with court papers yesterday. I'm getting sued by the hospital for $680 dollars for an MRI I got about a year and a half ago. That insurance was supposed to cover 100% but apparently didn't pay. What the fuck? You pay out the ass for insurance and they don't cover shit? I don't have a problem paying for it, if I owe it, but I didn't even know that I owed these fuckers anything. All of the billing went to my old address. They contacted me about it last fall and I told them to send me an itemized bill of what they were charging me for and, surprise, I never got anything from them. I told them I won't pay a dime on it until I know for sure what I'm paying for. They attached the bill to the court papers though. Mighty considerate of them. And I find it amazing that they can't mail me a copy of the bill to my current address but they can put that address on the papers to serve me with. So, I'm going to try to contact them today to see what we can work out as far as a payment plan. I really don't want to spend a Monday at the courthouse. My sister works for attorneys so I'm going to email her a copy of the papers and she's going to have the lawyer she works for look it over.

So, that's about it! Oh, I have a dinner thingy tonight with the girls I ride on the train with. So that should be interesting.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates