QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, May 12, 2008
At Least the Sun is Shining
*ugh* Another Monday.

The weekend went by way too fucking fast. And the weather totally sucked so it made for an extremely boring ass weekend.

Saturday I spent all day house cleaning. And I only got the downstairs done! And we don't even have a huge downstairs. But, with the side contract and going with Dennis to record I haven't had much time for cleaning. I cleaned down the kitchen, scrubbed the floors, dusted everything and that's all I had time for! Except I had to run out and get more shampoo, conditioner, and Silky Sexy Hair stuff. And I about choked when it came time to divvy up and pay - $75 dollars for that! I didn't realize that the shampoo, conditioner, and this silky stuff is all $25 bucks a piece. I'm going to start using it a hell of a lot more conservatively, that's for sure.

Went Sunday to the studio for Dennis to record vocals, but, unfortunately, that didn't happen. We were about 1/2 way there when Jimmy called to let us know that they blew a power supply to the main board and they were trying to fit as they spoke. We glanced over at the northbound bumper to bumper traffic to decide a) turn around, go back home and see if they fix it, b) get off the highway and find something to do for a few hours and wait to see if they fix it, or c) bite the bullet and just keep going, get there, and see if they fit it. We went with plan C. Unfortunately, it's a part that requires replacement and couldn't be fixed so we wound up hanging out for a while, eating, then trekking back for the two hour drive back home. Actually, it only took an hour and a half because traffic was light on the way home.

And, yes, I'm still not smoking! I haven't budged on this one. Could this actually be it for me? Only time will tell...
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:58 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, May 13, 2008 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    yeah...it might have bene $75 bucks for the shampoo etc...

    BUT...you've saved $71.40 on cigarettes in the past two weeks, so it really only cost you $3.60 out of your wallet

    AND the shampoo etc, will last longer than two weeks and won't cause you health problems!

    Yay for you! Congrats on two weeks and no smoking!

    --Christine

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates