QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, May 09, 2008
Now it IS Friday!
And I'm lovin' it!

I'm all alone in the office - just me. Nobody else. And it's so quiet it's scary!

And the boss is out all next week! Ahhhh, a whole week of peace and quiet!

And it's been one week, 2 days, 1 hour, and 47 minutes since my last cigarette. No cheating either! Not a single puff! Of course, I said nothing about smoking of anything else so I can't be responsible for that!

Nothing big planned for the weekend. Except housework and making spaghetti sauce tomorrow, then I'm going to go the the studio with Dennis on Sunday and listen to him do lead and backing vocals. I better start looking for a book or something to bring with me because it winds up always being a long drawn out process.

Hope everybody has a great weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates