QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, May 21, 2008
What Day Is It?
It's Wednesday, my Thursday, since I'm off Friday for a four day weekend!

And we're going to do the whole memorial day BBQ thing, since we went out and bought a new grill last night. Of course, that's if Dennis gets it put together and goes and gets us some propane before then. I did the grocery shopping on Monday night and got the St. Louis Ribs. They were buy one get one free so I couldn't pass that up.

However, it appears there's a slight wrinkle in our Memorial Day plans. Now Jimmy is talking about going to the studio on Sunday and Monday. I guess it wouldn't bother me because I know how important it is to get this done, however, this means that, once again, Dennis and I won't have a day off together. Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time we did have a day off together. He works teaching guitar on Saturdays, has church and breakfast then either studio or practice on Sundays. And that's it. So, part of me is in protest over this studio thing over the weekend, but part of me says, "Why not?". As long as we can make it fun who cares what we're doing or where? So, we'll just have to see how this plays out. I'll go along with whatever, but it will make me contemplate what day I can actually make those ribs.

Dennis just called me as I'm typing this and wants to go out tonight to see a guy he knows do his acoustic thing. I said fine, whatever, as long as you get that fucking grill put together by the end of the summer!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates