QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, May 19, 2008
Oh, God, No, Not....MONDAY!
Yes, Virginia, there is a Monday and today will be it.

At least the boss isn't due back until tomorrow. That's a bonus!

Oh, crap. I looked at his calendar and they actually fly back today. I'm just hoping it'll be later today so there won't be time to come into the office. He'll do that - be gone on a vacation then head into the office the second he gets back. Then he's all tired and grumpy. Just get some rest then go to work. So, we'll see. I was told he wouldn't be back in until tomorrow, but then again they don't tell me everything. I have to get the little bits and pieces that I can and try to figure out what is going on from them.

Not highly effective, but I gotta take what I can get.

So, this weekend. Saturday was a nice day. A little chilly and I wasn't thrilled with that, but warm enough to make me not going into meltdown mode - like Sunday. I did the housework Saturday morning, then moved on to paying bills Saturday afternoon. I finally finished around 2:00 pm, I took a break and went out to check out the outlet mall that is only about 15 minutes from my house. It was pretty cool - they have a Coach outlet, a BCBG outlet, an Aldo store (which is where I snarfed up these bad boys):


Photobucket

Yea, I know. I said no more shopping didn't I? Well, I was so freaking bored waiting for Dennis to get home from work, and I needed some black shoes really really bad. And they were on sale! And, see, I even painted my toenails for the occasion!!

Anyway, all the stuff I got was strictly for work. One of the problems with even thinking about changing jobs has been the fact that I don't own a whole lot of acceptable work clothes. Here, where I'm at now, I can wear jeans, which means that's pretty much all I've worn for the past three years. I've been slowly adding in some dress pants and skirts into the mix just in case I decide to switch jobs.

The one thing that worries me about this weekend, however, is my bank website. It's been down since Saturday. And still is. And that drives me crazy because I'm the anal type that balances her checkbook every day. And I don't write in my debit card purchases because I'll see them all online then right them down. I've tried calling my bank but they aren't open yet. I guess I'll try them again right now...

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates