QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Is this week over yet?

Photobucket


Happy Hump Day!!! Well, tomorrow is hump day but I wanted to post this today!

I feel like shit - I have a bug or something. My throat, head, body, even my toes hurt today. I just feel yucky! But, I'm at work so that's something, right?

I guess I have to stay at work since I have a hair appointment this evening at 5:00pm. One that keeps getting postponed and if I cancel God knows when I'll be able to get another appointment. So, I have to tough it out for the rest of day.

I couldn't blog yesterday. I tried loading blogger.com but the fucking thing wouldn't load. Oh well. That's the way life is on the internet.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 9:09 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, June 03, 2008 1:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man! I hope you feel better by Saturday!

    Good luck at the hair appointment tonight. Hopefully your hair comes out the way you want it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates