QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, May 30, 2008
I Wanna Go Back to Bed!
Already having a bad morning!

Well, not entirely bad, but not entirely good either.

Starts off I got up very late today. My sinuses are screaming again today (started late yesterday afternoon) and it's showing no signs up letting up. So, I did a very quick shower, no hair washing, quick makeup, quick *gotta do something with the hair* thing, threw on the first pair of jeans and top I saw, grabbed my computer, purse, and lunch and left the house.

I did get to the train station on time (yes, miracles DO happen) only to find out that there was some kind of freight train accident in Grayslake and the trains were operating at least an hour behind. Fortunately, a few of the women who ride my train and get off at the same stop as I do decided to drive in so I caught a ride with them. I was about 40 minutes late to work, but still the first person in the office.

Now, I just pray that the trains are running as scheduled tonight. But, with Murphy's Law and all I wouldn't count on it.

We actually did go out for a while last night and met a fellow weight watchers board poster - sudoplog. Her husband and his family band were playing at Rugans, which is in the town I live in so we stopped by. She's extremely cute and very sweet. And then in walked the girls from the salon I get my hair done at. Or the salon I don't get my hair done at, depending on if they get the schedule right! There was a slight disaster Tuesday night with my hair appointment and I wound up not getting anything done at and and rescheduling my appointment for next Tuesday instead.

Not real thrilled about that, but what can I do?

Well, I suppose I better get to work and get some some done since I was very late today.

Hope everybody has a nice weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:30 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Friday, May 30, 2008 8:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard about the train running an hour behind and I thought of you. Ha ha that reminds me of all those threads yesterday. The good news is since you were the first into work this morning no one even knows you were late so you can still leave on time right? :o)

    Have a nice weekend!

     
  • At Friday, May 30, 2008 9:37:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Yep!!!!!!

    Naw, I fessed up and told the other girls here I got here late.

    But, everybody comes in late sometimes but leaves at their normal time so no big thing...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates