QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Back to Work
Wow, what a crappy day! It's a Tuesday, which is really Monday this week, and it's just cold and gloomy outside.

I hate coming back to work after four days off. Especially today. Got in, couldn't connect to the internet since my co-workers decided to take it upon themselves to fix the network while I was gone. So, I think I have it fixed now. We'll see. I'm connected, so that's a bonus.

My weekend was really quite boring. It started off exciting enough - finding ole Pip Cherrio's gross nudie pics and all, but ended up being boring as hell.

Wound up spending all day Sunday and Monday at the studio with Dennis. At least stuff gone done and it wound up going really well. All Dennis' stuff is done. All that's left to do is Chip and Jimmy are going to add some Ooohs and Ahhhs and stuff - then it gets mixed down and mastered. It'll actually be done quicker than I initially thought. Looking at the final mastering to be completed in early July. Of course, duplication and packaging won't be done at that time so it's still a wait. But, the work will be done at least.

Anyway, I better get back to work and figure out what they hell they've done to my system while I was out on Friday.

Wish me luck!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:27 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, May 27, 2008 8:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The weather is so bizarre isn't it? Yesterday it was 80+ degrees and humid. Today it's only going to be in the 50s.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates