QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, June 06, 2008
I Hate Being Sick
Finally, Friday.

I'm so happy the work week is over, but extremely bummed about the weekend plans. This is the weekend of the Bears fan expo. That I'm not going to be able to go to now. Because I'm sick. Which totally sucks. But what would suck the most is if I got Cindy Lu sick when she's 8 months pregnant! I would just never be able to forgive myself if something bad were to happen. Shit. I hate this!

Doctor called last night and confirmed that I have strep after the tests he gave me yesterday morning. And I still feel really nasty.

So, now, the weekend plans are up in the air. I'll probably spend it doing nothing, as usual.

Yea, I'm really pissed off. Can't you tell?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:40 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Friday, June 06, 2008 8:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (((Suzie))) Did you get started on the antibiotics last night? My MIL's a nurse and she said that you aren't really contagious anymore after you've been on antibiotics for 24 hours so maybe you'll be ok by Saturday. If not, then maybe Sunday's still a go. She just said not to kiss you or drink out of your glass or anything. :o)

     
  • At Friday, June 06, 2008 9:18:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I would LOVE to still go!!

    But, if I still feel tomorrow like I feel today I won't be up for it at all.

     
  • At Friday, June 06, 2008 9:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, just let me know!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates