QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, June 09, 2008
What a Boring Weekend!
So, another Monday.

I had a pretty boring weekend. I wound up grabbing a stack of about 300 cd roms that have been gathering dust in my closet in an effort to get rid of them but not before tranferring the stuff I really want to keep to my new Western Digital My Book 500 gigabyte external hard drive.

So, Saturday as I'm tediously sick and going through these cd's, I stumble across some old pictures of myself that really made me laugh. And, they'll no doubt make you all laugh too since some are pretty ridiculous.

Let's start off with the newest first - these are from about the year 2000.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Now we'll get a little older by about a year - 1999:


Photobucket

And here we have 1998:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Okay, time to go way back to the days of 1996:


Photobucket

Okay, are you ready for the 80's? Big hair glamour shots (and note how dark my hair is!!):


Photobucket

And one more - from the beginning of my sophomore year of high school - so that would make me, what, about 15 or so?


Photobucket

Oh, there's a lot more but this is it for now! I think it's embarrasing enough for one day...


And that's how I spent my weekend. We did wind up going out for a little bit on Saturday night which was good since I needed desperately to get out of the house. Then yesterday we went to see a friend play in a pool tournament for a while then came home and watched a really stupid stupid movie - Meet the Spartans. I wouldn't recommend it.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:21 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, June 09, 2008 8:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh! You've changed so much over the years. I wouldn't even recognize you if you didn't say the pictures are of you. You had some really long hair back in 2000!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates