QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Another Day in Paradise
What a day already. I get into work and the boss is on the warpath. Great. Just what you want at 7:30am on a freezing cold Tuesday morning.

He’s going through everything. What’s with this? Why wasn’t that done. Where is this? What happened to that? I guess that’s what a boss does, right? Keeping track of stuff that isn’t getting done. Luckily, it’s nothing on my desk. *holding breath* Naw, I really do like my boss. He rarely gets all pissy so it's kind of a shock when he does.

I don’t know what happened to this “blizzard” we were supposed to get overnight, but we woke up to the same amount of snow we had when I went to bed. I’m not complaining, mind you, but had we gotten all that blizzard shit I wouldn’t be sitting here typing. I would be at home, all warm and snug in my bed having a snow day. But that just isn’t in the cards for today.

I’m pretty stoked, though, that my laptop will be back in my hot little hands by the time I get home from work. Now, the question is, will it still contain all my data or did they replace the unit without swapping the hard drives? I guess I’ll know around 5:00pm tonight! Cross your fingers and pray for me.

I suppose I better get back to work before the boss catches on that I’m not actually typing the 10 page document he just handed me about 20 minutes ago. That would be a very bad thing….
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:55 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:14:00 AM, Blogger Raymonty said…

    I am located in a small cabin in Up- State NY near the Mohawk River; the temperature is 21.2 outside. I am just an 'Old Dog' that likes to bark and have fun on the Internet. Your blog looks interesting, so I thought that I would say hello. . . . . Have a nice day! - Ray.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Mallory said…

    Hang in there Suzie! I had a boring training class this morning, so mine wasn't much better!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates