QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Long Time No See!!! Happy New Year!!
I’m back!!

Yes, it’s true. I decided to take a hiatus for a while but I kinda miss my own stupid rants and decided to revive it.

The first thing I’m going to say is this – and if you are a person of even moderate intelligence this should be a no brainer. If you don’t like me, don’t like what I have to say, then don’t read my fucking blog!!! It’s really that simple. If you dare to continue reading, that’s your choice. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

A lot has happened since my last post. And I’m not even going to get into all the boring and trite details other than to say that life is good! Could be better, I won’t deny that, but could be worse – and has been worse in 2008. But this is 2009. It’s a new year, with new things happening – in with the new, out with the old. Except for some old things aren’t necessarily bad.

I have discovered quite a few things in 2009. One of them being that there are some real assholes out there in the cyberworld. Some of them have nothing better going on in their lives than the social standings on the internet. People – the internet is not real! Get out, find some real friends and stop using the internet as your own silly social experiment. That being said, I have some very good internet friends that do not fall into this category. And you know who you are. And if you’re insulted by this, then you know who you are too. But that’s not my problem – that’s yours. Stop examining everybody else’s life and start pointing the fingers at your own. I know that’s a hard thing to do, but not everything is about you. And for those of you that are reading this and are tired of my constant attention whoring I have one thing to say to you – stop giving me the fucking attention then! You look like a complete and total idiot when you do that. And you know who you are. Making a 10 page thread to express how I crave attention is the most absurd thing you can do. Then to complain when I won’t fight with you about it? Do you own a brain? And I understand your feeble little minds can’t even come close to grasping that concept, but try.

I am going to dedicate myself each and every morning to try to make you laugh, piss you off, and to make you think.

Hey, I said I and dedicating myself to trying. I didn’t say anything about accomplishing that goal!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:25 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, January 07, 2009 8:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have not even been to your blog in a while, but I thought I'd check to see if you posted one recently. How strange it is that I come on the very day you start blogging again and 10 minutes after you post it? I should play the Lotto today with those odds! Hahahaha.

    I'm glad you're back. I enjoy reading your blog. Even if you are an AH. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates