QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, June 27, 2008
My New Job as a Farrah Impersonator
Heya everybody!!

It's Friday!! Gotta love that!

No plans this weekend as far as I know. I asked Dennis what was going on this weekend and he said, "Don't know yet.". Not sure what that means, but I guess it means he doesn't know!

Anyway, I was fucking around with this silly ass makeover site (it was a link I found and it made me giggle so don't fuck with me!). Sorry. I snapped.

Anyway, if you are completely bored today go ahead and follow this link:

Go HERE

And check it out.

I always wondered what I would look like had I been cast in Charlies Angels:


Photobucket

Of course, I look more like a drag queen, but oh well. It was fun!

Hope everybody has a great weekend!

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates