QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, January 08, 2009
Wow, Posting Two Days in a Row!
Oh, boy, what a morning already.

It started out okay. But, on the train, my eyes started seeing holes. Not good. I don’t know what causes it, or how to prevent it, or how to treat it when it happens – I just have to deal with it.

And what I thought would be a nice, peaceful morning in the office isn’t turning out that way. My boss was supposed to be in a meeting this morning but the meeting was cancelled which means he is here, in the office, driving me crazy! I might have to leave early today, but I’ll wait and see how it goes. But I’m not sure if I can leave considering I don’t have a ride home from the train station. Dennis isn’t going to be home this morning. Ah, the pitfalls of not driving yourself. You have to adjust to other people’s schedules.

The biggest bummer in all of this is tonight is our home night. Since Dennis is working on a million different music projects including his original project Six Foot Model and the album coming out soon, Chasing Amy (a cover band playing mostly requested songs that plays out every weekend), a Jazz band that will do shows in the middle of the week, and whatever else he gets roped into doing. I guess if you’re going to be a professional musician you have to do whatever pays – even if you don’t like the material. The downside is that he’s shacked up in rehearsals or shows most days of the week. Case in point, this week I think he was only home Tuesday and tonight, rehearsals for Jazz band on Monday, had Tuesday off, Chasing Amy rehearsal on Wednesday, tonight off, Six Foot Model rehearsals on Friday, show on Saturday, not sure about Sunday. He’s become quite the busy guy!

Well, I’m going to try to get as much work done as possible until I find out when Dennis will be home and plan on going home, going to bed, and sleeping this horrible migraine off.

Hope your day is better than mine!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates