QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, January 19, 2009
What a Crazy Weekend!
So, here I am, a week into my whole blogging resolution thing, and I’m already fucking up.

You know the weather is fucked up with 22 degrees feels balmy. Last week was crazy, with all the horribly cold crappy weather we were having so I wound up getting into work extremely late on Thursday, and not at all on Friday. I woke up Friday to the actual temperature (NOT the wind chill mind you) of -24 below zero. Then I found out a freight train on my train line derailed Friday morning so service was cancelled for the day. But, it’s back up and running today, thankfully.

The weekend was insane due to Dennis having shows on Friday and Saturday night – which meant they were both very late nights for us. And my old ass can’t handle that kind of a schedule! But, I look at it as being in training – by this time next year I’ll be so used to staying up past 10:00pm that it’ll be hard to go to bed early! The shows were fun, but I gotta be honest. By Sunday I was thanking God that Dennis has next weekend without any shows at all! And he has some Six Foot Model shows coming up (finally) so I’m looking forward to that.

And the artwork for the new album is finally done! Which means they will have an actual product coming up! Here’s the artwork for the CD – but keep in mind this is still not actually complete:

posted by suebiedoobie @ 10:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates