QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I'm Sick of Celebrities and their Bullshit
Why do we listen or care about what celebrities think, say, do, or look like?

So what, Jessica Simpson has put on a little weight. Who cares. So what, Bill O’Reilly and TMZ think that Jessica Alba is an idiot. Aren’t we all entitled to our opinions? Even if others don’t agree with them?

I feel that if you put yourself out there, in the spotlight, and reap the benefits (and we all know how huge those benefits are) of being a celebrity, then don’t get all whiny and pissy when they also report on you when you look good, when you look bad, when you say something smart, and when you say something stupid. It goes with the territory! I’m guessing that not one of these filthy rich, extremely pampered and spoiled celebrities didn’t know the downside of the media before deciding that was the public life they wanted to lead. It’s all okay when you’re getting awards, being photographed in the right light, running around looking good in your Daisy Dukes, being pampered by a dozen makeup, wardrobe, hair, chefs, personal trainers – but, heaven forbid, you go on camera without the benefit of all those things and you’re shocked people in the media will talk about it? Come on. Get with the program. You know that is part of your job – a job you are getting paid extremely well for. You’re over paid, over pampered, over spoiled, and have overly big egos. Suck it up and take it. Hell, for one tenth of your salary for working on one movie I would walk out my door showing my cellulite ridden flabby ass and pose for the cameras. Keep things in perspective for the love of God. There are people out there, right now, who are losing their homes and don’t know how their going to support their families. And, Ashlee Simpson, you’re going to tell me about the hope in the air for our country? Seriously, babe, shut the fuck up.

Alright, there, I feel better.

Anyway, I hope everybody has a great day today, stays employed if that is your desire, and gets over this Wednesday hump day in time for the weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates