QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, January 23, 2009
Wildtree Tasting Party this Weekend
Holy shit I’m happy it’s Friday!

Does it seem to anybody else that this week seemed a hell of a lot longer than five days? Or is it just me?

I’m so lame. I fell asleep last night at about 8:00. What the hell? Did I wind up in some crazy ass time warp where I’m really 80 years old or something? I should feel completely rested today considering I got nine hours sleep last night. That’s fucking ridiculous!

So, I have a lot of shit to do this weekend. So maybe I’m just resting up for that. Who knows.

I want to remind you all that the Wildtree Tasting party is this Sunday at 4:00. I hope to see those of you in the local area there! And if I inadvertently forgot to formally invite you myself, I apologize. You’re free to come! I’m just an airhead sometimes and didn’t have everybody’s info. So, if you want to come please contact me and I’ll give you my address. And bring a friend!

Have a nice weekend dear blog readers.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates