QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, January 22, 2009
I Can't Think of a Title So That's My Title
Happy Thursday! Yes, we made it through the hump day and now we’re ready to wind down this week.

Which can’t happen soon enough for me. I have way too much shit to do this weekend. I’m having a Wildtree tasting party on Sunday afternoon (and if any of my dear readers here live in the vicinity and want to attend, let me know) so my day Saturday will, no doubt, be spent cleaning my wreck of a house, grocery shopping for the ingredients I need for this tasting party (my list is made), having friends over Saturday night, and we are hoping to fit in going out and checking out a band that checked out Dennis’ band.

And that’s only Saturday.

Sunday, I have to get up early, make all the stuff for the party, and do any last minute shit I forgot to do on Saturday. How do I get myself into these things? I’m just hoping more than two people show up! God knows who will, since some people don’t know the meaning of the letters RSVP. You know who you are, and I love you anyway.

I feel bad. One of our regular train riders found out yesterday he is getting laid off. I tell ya, it’s at times like this I’m just thankful I have a job. Even though I bitch about it a lot, I could be in way worse circumstances. Makes me almost want to kiss my boss when he walks through the door. Almost!

So, here’s the final Six Foot Album cover. Yes, it’s different – if you don’t believe me, scroll down and look at the other one. For one, the Six Foot Model logo is different. And the album name is different. And I think that’s it – unless you like to play those stupid games in the Sunday paper where they show you two cartoons and you have to circle what’s different between the two. If you do, you’re more than welcome to point out anything else you might see. Yea, I know, who has that kind of time, right?

One more day then it’s Friday. Hallefuckinlulah.



Photobucket

Oh, and Lost last night - it was awesome. I'm still confused and still think the ending will eventually suck since we won't know anything more about all the unanswered shit from day one, but it was cool to watch anyway. And poor Sawyer. Couldn't find a shirt for most of it.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates