QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, January 30, 2009
I Love Friday's!!!!
And I ain't talkin' about the restaurant. Although, I do like their Zen Pot Stickers....

What’s with my sinuses today?

Seriously, I woke up this morning and my head was screaming! I’ve been sneezing and crap all morning and I just wanted to stay in bed! So, basically, it was like any other morning.

Finally Friday. What can I say? I’m a Friday girl. And it’s been a long ass fucking week. Problem is, it’ll be a long ass fucking weekend too considering Dennis has two shows – both Friday and Saturday night. I have a feeling I’ll be sleeping tomorrow off. And making chicken soup. Yea, that’s it, that sounds good. Or maybe not. I don’t know, depends on how motivated I am tomorrow.

I hit the hay so early last night that I don’t even remember laying down. I swear, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I know Dennis was right behind me, but I don’t remember him even entering the bedroom. Sadly, it was probably only about 8:30. I was tired, cut me some slack! I get up at 5am every morning. So shut it!

Okay, I’m going to try to get a ton of work done today because it seems like the days go by so much faster when I keep busy. And I want today to go by lightning fast!

So, I hope everybody has a nice weekend and try to stay warm!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates