QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 06, 2009
I Love a Good Friday!!
Well, it’s looking like it’s going to be a good day!

It’s Friday, pay day, the boss is out and, well, there you have it. The biggest downside is the pay day thing. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good payday. Unfortunately, I hate a payday when it’s gobbled up by bills. Seriously, after paying bills I’ll have about $40 bucks left.

Ahhhh, well, I guess I should count my blessings. A lot of people are having a really hard time even meeting their bills. Me included! But, I have a job, I’m current with everything (but will confess that sometimes, especially on stuff that doesn’t report to the credit bureau, I will pay a few weeks late) and it could be worse, right?

Yesterday was Dennis’ birthday and, well, it was pretty lame. We just hung out all day at home then went to his mom’s around 2:00. Then went to the store and bought a few things and proceeded to have hot dogs and hamburgers for his birthday. A friend of his did stop by and hang with us for a while last night, so that was nice. But, that’s what he wanted since it’s going to be a crazy busy weekend! And we’ll be hanging out with his buddies and a rock star or two thrown in for good measure.

Tonight, Six Foot Model rehersals. Which I’m obligated to go to since it’s Dennis’ birthday and I’m sure they’re up to something. They always are. Tomorrow, studio down in Blue Island at Chip Znuff’s (there’s where the rock star comes into play). Then, Saturday, meeting up with some girlfriends for a while, Sunday, back at Blue Island at Chip Znuff’s again, then Sunday night I totally see sitting my tired ass down on the couch and watching Big Love and Desperate Housewives (if it’s a new one – who the hell knows, right?).

Well, I hope everybody has a nice weekend! And some of you I’ll probably see this weekend, some of you I probably won’t.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates