QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, March 26, 2009
It's My Friday and I'll Cry if I Want To...
It’s my Friday bitches! I know, you’re all jealous. I’m off Monday too. Now you’re really jealous! Okay, probably not, but I’m still pretty stoked about it.

I’ve been busy again. Now I’m working on a website for Chasing Amy. Did I mention that yesterday? Probably not. Anyway, here’s a link to the test site. Mind you, it’s two days in production and most of the buttons on the left hand side don’t work yet, but keep checking back. They will!

Chasing Amy Temporary Website Here!!!


Boss is back in today after a week and a half long vacation in the Caribbean - Can Cun. Bastard. I hate him, I really do. Okay, I don’t hate him. I’m just a jealous wench abou tit. Which means there will be a lot of work to do today. Which means I better quit typing and get to it!

I hope everybody has a great weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates