QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 06, 2009
I Love Spring!
Thank God it’s Friday!! And what a gloriously beautiful Friday it is!

I’m wearing shoes! Not boots. No gloves, no scarf, no heavy coat. Just a pair of jeans, a purple short sleeved long cardigan sweater with a black cami under it, black peep toed shoes (despite the fact I really wish I could have gotten a pedi before shoe season) and a nylon-ish black trench rain coat. I felt so much lighter this morning without all the sub-zero winter garb.


Photobucket

I know it's not going to stay, but what a pre-view to spring! And this weekend is daylight savings time so the days are definitely getting longer. So, I would say that even though it's not "officially" spring yet, I'm saying, in my word, it's fucking spring, got it?

Wednesday we got the CD!! Yes we have it! And it turned out awesome! Remember, Saturday is the Six Foot Model CD release party!

Hope everybody has a great weekend.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:53 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Friday, March 06, 2009 8:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AWESOME SHOES!!!
    I admire the no socks/boots today - even though I am only in Iowa I was not that brave today!
    Have a great weekend!
    Diane

     
  • At Friday, March 06, 2009 10:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not ready for sandals yet, but I got the lightweight jacket out today! I can't wait until I can go without socks again!

    Hey, what time do you recommend we get to Penny Road Pub? You said they play from 9-10, but I want to make sure I don't miss it.

     
  • At Friday, March 06, 2009 12:52:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    they play from 8 to 9 - the early slot so I would say 7:30 to 7:45 would be plenty of time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates