QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, March 04, 2009
The CD's are Here!!!
Happy Humpday!!!

Three more days until the weekend, including today. Thank God! I’m ready for this one to be over – but nothing new about that.

The CD’s arrived late yesterday but we haven’t seen them yet. Dennis has rehearsals tonight so he’ll bring some home after. Can’t wait to see it!

My poor fingers have been taking a beating lately. I’ve been playing my bass again. I haven’t played in a long time and thought – why not? I used to love it, but then kind of got out of it, then was afraid to pick it up again. You know, like, I wouldn’t be able to play again. But it wasn’t that bad. A lot of things came flying back at me that I only thought I forgot. But, how can you think you forgot something if you forgot it in the first place? Nevermind. Let’s just say that I did okay. But, my fingers have gotten too soft for those big ole bass strings.

That’s about it for me. The boss is off this week so I’ve been doing a lot of catch up work. So, hopefully, I’ll be all caught up next week when he gets back!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates