QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Here's to Busy Weekends!

What happened to my social life?

I never used to have one. Now I’m shocked when we have a Friday or a Saturday night to ourselves. Now that Dennis is playing in 3 different projects – Six Foot Model, Chasing Amy, and a yet to be named acoustic thing with the great Miss Bethany our weekends are pretty much booked up.

This weekend Dennis plays with Chasing Amy both Friday and Saturday night, then has Friday the 6th off. Then plays the CD Release Party at Penny Road Pub for Six Foot Model on Saturday the 7th, then plays the following Friday. Leaving, shock, a Saturday night off. But, then the next two weekends are booked for Friday and Saturday nights. That concludes March. Then I look at April and there’s only a few open dates on the weekends then too.

That’s a lot of going out. And I decided that it’s probably not a good idea to drink away the money my husband makes while he’s making it. So, I don’t drink much at all when I go out. And I bring my own snacks, so there you have it.

And that’s not to mention all the nights Dennis has at rehersals, meetings, and the work he does for his brother. Shit, I rarely see the guy!

So, I suppose you won’t be hearing me complain about my boring weekends anymore. That’s not to say I won’t complain about never seeing my husband and never being home on the weekends!

Ah, well, I suppose you can’t have it both ways.

Anyway, I’ll post some pictures here of some crazy stuff at a Chasing Amy show:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:50 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates