QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 20, 2009
March 7th Six Foot Model CD is DONE!!!
I’m wondering if somebody can help me out here, because I’m really confused about something.

When somebody posts an anonymous comment to be a bitch, then when asked why they don’t post their name they say, “I don’t need your drama infested life spilling into mine” what does that even mean? By posting your name my drama infested life in spilling into yours how? And aren’t you, in fact, stating your don’t mind starting your own drama but my drama infested life doesn’t satisfy you? I’m really confused. And then when you say “There isn’t anything I’d say here that I haven’t said to you already.”. Well, if you’ve already told me then what’s the big deal about posting your name?

Just goes to show you that there are a hell of a lot of really stupid people out there that have no idea what the hell they’re talking about. And I could be talking about me because, well, most of the time I have no idea what I’m talking about. And in this case I really don’t know what the hell I’m talking about because that entire thing makes absolutely no sense at all. Anyway, my advise to you OAnonymousOne, is if you aren’t interested in my drama infested life then why the fuck are you reading my blog? Oy. People kill me sometimes.

Anyway, on to better things. It’s Friday! And Friday’s are always good. One of Dennis’ bands is playing in Lake Geneva tonight so that should be fun. Lake Geneva is such a cool town and I can’t wait for them to play there in the summer.

And the album is done! The artwork is completely completed and at the duplicating house. The copywrite stuff has been submitted. The shrink wrapped completely completed product will be arriving on:

MARCH 7th!!!

With Six Foot Model playing a CD Release party at Penny Road Pub in Barrington on the 7th. Finally! After, what, a year of work it’s finally done! I can’t wait to see it all shrink wrapped up and stuff.

I hope everybody has a nice weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:52 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, February 20, 2009 8:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I for one totally enjoy your blog and your comments - I love how you're not afraid to say what you feel - and no you don't know me, I came to know you (in a sense) on the WW Newbie board

    and my name is Diane and I'm from Iowa

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates