QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, February 12, 2009
I Wish I Was Still in Bed
I was so busy yesterday morning at work I didn’t even think to post.

That, and I’ve been feeling like total shit this week. Fucking cold just won’t go away. I thought I was all over it by early last night, but by late last night I realized that, no, it’s still there and still going strong.

But, luckily, it didn’t come back on with a vengeance until after I made some of the best chicken fettucini alfredo the world has ever seen. Yes, it’s true. It was outrageous! And the best part? I still have enough of the sauce mix for many many more delicious meals. And here is the shameless plug part – Sarah Hagerman’s Wildtree site. I have to say, these products are simply great. I have a whole cabinet full of their stuff.
http://sarahp.mywildtree.com to there and order stuff! You won’t be sorry!

Anyway, God willing and I don’t die first, I better get some work done. I really don’t want to be here, but since I am I might as well keep myself busy so I don’t have to think about how shitty I feel.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates