QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, March 02, 2009
Another Monday
I need to calm my head down for a minute or two before jumping in on all this work I have to do today.

If there’s been one really huge bonus to lightening my discussion forum usage over the past few months, it’s been that I’m getting a hell of a lot more work done. I’m sure my boss loves the increased productivity! There have been many more benefits to lightening the forum posting, such as I don’t have to deal with the assholes that still haven’t grown up yet and insist upon leaving me rude messages here, on my blog – not to mention that they do it anonymously because they don’t have the balls to sign it as themselves. It’s been so nice to not have to sit around and witness drama queens spreading their negativity. Of course, I’m sure by the end of the day I’ll get more anonymous messages. Assholes.

Anyway, I survived the weekend of staying up way too late on Friday (3:30 am) and Saturday (4:00 am). I just can’t do it anymore! Saturday wasn’t bad, considering I could sleep in and catch a nap before going back out. I was pretty much wrecked yesterday though. I did some housework in the morning, then ripped the video I took of the show into my computer (first set), edited it, and slapped it on a DVD, which we immediately watched soon after. One of these days I’ll take a clip and slap it on here. If I have the time to figure out how to do it. I mean, how hard can it be?

So, there you have it. I hope everybody out in blog land had a nice weekend and isn’t nursing too serious wounds this morning.

Oh, Saturday night, Six Foot Model CD release party at Penny Road Pub in Barrington. They go on early, do all the songs from the CD, and get done. None of this three set bullshit. Then spend the rest of the time listening to some tribute band and, hopefully, selling CD’s!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:54 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates