QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 27, 2009
It's about time for Friday!!
Yay!! Friday!! Finally!!

I’ve been looking forward to this day all week. I’m ready for a few days off.

It’ll be busy this weekend, but I think I’ve already covered that. Yep, I did. So, I’m not going to get into details about it.

I did decide something last night. I’m going to start playing bass again. I used to play all the time, constantly, until my fingers were raw and sore. For years. Then I quit. I’m not sure why. But, it’s been about 2 years since I’ve played but I think I’ll be okay. My hands will not cooperate at first, I’m already aware of that. It’s going to take some time to get back into any kind of shape. I’ll be choppy. It won’t be fluid. But, after about a month I’ll get some of my chops back. I’m glad I kept my guitar! And it’s getting new strings today, too, since I let Dennis’ bass player use it for the weekend shows since his needs to be fixed. I think that’s what put me over the edge. Watching him play it at Wednesday’s rehearsal. I thought – what the fuck? That’s my guitar and I never play it. Well, that’s going to change!

Alright, I better get back to work. I have a ton to do today and I absolutely have to leave on time so I hope everybody has a great weekend
!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates