QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I know, I know...
I’ve been slacking, I know.

Things have just been insanely crazy lately. Busy busy busy. I don’t mind being busy – actually I LOVE being busy. Makes time go by faster. But, then again, at my rapidly deteriorating age that’s probably not such a good thing. Ah, well, gotta take what you can get, right?

And things are about to get even crazier! Some things I can’t mention yet, some things I can.

The one thing I can mention is this weekend. It’ll be even more insane than last. And last weekend – well, I’m still trying to recover from that one. This weekend we have Chasing Amy on Friday night at the California Coal House in Antioch. Saturday morning I have to take the dreaded three and a half hour drive to my dad’s to pick up my sister, then go to Fecs in Kenosha on Saturday night for a Chasing Amy show. Then Sunday my other sister is coming over from Rockford and we’re going to hang out. Then Monday I have to take my sister to the airport. The best part of it all? I’m off Friday and Monday!

I think I need Tuesday and Wednesday too.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:14 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates