QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
PhotobucketGood Morning Blog Readers!! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

I survived my birthday dinner last night. Dennis did an awesome job on the roast! And he was so sweet to me all day and all night. I say that because if there ever was a time that he had the opportunity to get rid of me – that was it! You know, the poison the roast with the hemlock – that old chestnut? He must like me since I’m still alive this morning!

It was a nice birthday. Nothing out of the ordinary, which is nice. Having a birthday on a Monday really sucks though, I’ll say that! But, you do get the birthday treatment all weekend, which doesn’t suck. So, I guess it’s not a bad day for a Birthday!

And I’m not wearing a stitch of green today. Sorry, I’m not Irish. I will never be Irish. I don’t own green clothing of any kind. So that’s that. I do have to laugh at all the obviously non-Irish people on the train wearing everything from green shamrocked ties to the horribly gone wrong Christmas-style Saint Patrick’s day sweatshirts. It’s insane.

So, I guess we’re probably going to go out and have some corned beef and cabbage tonight. Well, my German husband probably will but I don’t eat that shit.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates