QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 13, 2009
I ♥ Fridays
I’m so happy it’s the end of the week. My only other wish is that it would actually be a warm one. But, alas, it isn’t.

And I’m going to be old on Monday. Well, older I should say. And I’m thinking I really don’t want to add another year. I know it’s all a number, right? But why does it have to be such a really big, ugly, nasty number? And why does it have to be on a Monday? The very worst day of the week? And it's not like I can take it off considering both me and my co-worker share the same birthday and it wouldn't be fair, yada, whatthefuckever.

And for all you locals yahoos Dennis is playing with Chasing Amy tonight at the Limmerick in Antioch. And then he’s off Saturday, thank God. I really didn’t want a two show weekend since the next three weekends are two show weekends.

And I get to take the early train today! So, that’s it. That’s all I have to say today. I’m sitting here thinking, hmmmm, what kind of bullshit can I spew this morning? And I got nothing. So, this is what you get!

Hope everybody has a nice weekend!!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates