QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 20, 2009
I'm Running Soooo Late!!!
And I'm posting from my phone on the train so you'll get what you get!!

I woke up this morning and decided I just didn't want to get up yet. I never do this but it's a great excuse to get a couple extra hours since there's a two hour gap between trains. That (and I'll spare you the gross details) and I wanted to....well, you know...nevermind!

Anyway I hope everybody has a great weekend! Chasing Amy tonight at Thumbs Up in Lake Geneva!

posted by suebiedoobie @ 9:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates