QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, October 05, 2006
Vacation Details
As if you really care, but I'm going to post it here anyway because then I can look back a year from now and I have a record of what we did and stuff. This is probably going to get pretty fucking boring, so bear with me!

Everything was great, the weather was fantastic but hot and extremely dry. The lake beds are drying up down there and where it used to be green and lush is now looking pretty brown and drab. We did a lot of stuff. Ate out a lot, which is fine but I think my body is revolting all the restaurant food - considering we usually only go out to dinner once in a great while at home.

We got in Thursday at around 2:15 and went out to dinner at Outback for our anniversary. It was good, but the usual. Kind of takes the mystery out of going someplace when you eat at a place that you have at home. Went shopping with my sister on Friday to a very upscale, expensive mall where I only purchased a belt from Brighton. It was a pretty fucking expensive belt though, I might add. I would never normally buy one at this price, but it's too freakin' cool to pass up. Afterwards, you guessed it, we all went out to dinner at Poncho and Lefties. Now, saying that Poncho and Lefties is a hole in the wall is an insult to holes in the wall. This place was a total dive. But, the food was incredible!! Had margaritas and fajitas - and the service was amazing. Although, I wouldn't recommend using the restroom in this joint - the thing moves around like you're taking a pee on a moving target. Not good, but if you hold on real tight you'll do just fine.

On Saturday, we went to the Texas State Fair. This fair goes for, like, 20 days and is incredibly big. Dennis bought me this really cute skirt and matching halter top that I wore that night to celebrate my sister and her husband's 39th anniversary!! We went to dinner on a big paddle boat called the Texas Queen.



Dinner was incredible and after dinner there was dancing on the upper deck.



Dennis, Me, my Nephew and his Wife



My sister and her husband



My nephew and his wife

Sunday was filled with Football. My sister, being the huge Cowboys fan she is, we watched the Cowboys beat the Titans 45-14. Sunday night was spent watching the Bears rip apart the Seahawks 37-6!! Making the Bears the only team in the NFC that is now undefeated at 4-0!!

GO BEARS!! 4 - 0!!

My sister and her pup are doing great. Chloe is just like she was before the whole mauling incident. Running around, jumping, and fighting with Sophie.

It was a great trip! Way too short and I'm already thinking I need another vacation stat!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:04 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates