QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, September 22, 2006
Stormin' Friday - Sister Update
So, I made it into work today, on time, despite it storming like a bitch the entire trip. And despite that I got soaking fucking wet pumping my gas then going in to pay for it this morning. And to make matters worse, it was pouring when I got to work and got even more soaked walking into my office. What really pisses me off is I was having such a great hair day! Now, it's all matted to my head in a very unattractive nature and I'm waiting for it to dry before I even touch it. And the thing that really irritates me is that as soon as I sit down at my desk at work, the rain stops. Why??? I guess it's that damned Murphy and his stupid laws.

One nice thing about driving into work in a storm is that, for some unknown reason, there wasn't much traffic. I'm not sure if that's because it's a Friday, or if it's because it's raining - who the fuck knows. It's probably another one of Murphy's stupid fucking laws.

Dennis just called - rained out. Again. But, he did work 4 days this week and since he did go to the job site this morning while they waited the storm outt, he gets 2 hours of show up time today. Which puts him right at 40 hours for the week. Perfect! Exactly what we were hoping for before leaving for vacation in

6 Days

That means a full paycheck, which also translates into us having a good time versus having an ok time.

Sister update: she's doing well, except she still has problems using her left hand. The doctor informed her that it could get better, but it might not. Only time will tell. She's still going to need plastic surgery on the wounds, since they are God awful ugly. I'm a little bit nervous to see her next week and see how bad it actually is. Chloe is doing much much better. She's up to her old tricks - playing rough with Sophie (my sister's other puppy) and getting loose from her backyard. Not bad for a dog who only two weeks ago wasn't supposed to make it through the night.

Have a safe and good weekend fucknuts! And, don't forget to post a comment here every now and then just so I know you're still listening to my bullshit.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates