QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, September 13, 2006
I Survived This Morning
...
If the morning is any indication on how the rest of the day is going to go, this day is going to suck major fucking ass.

I first have to say how much I absolutely hate getting up to go to work when Dennis is off work. I think it's just because I'm so obnoxiously jealous that he can keep sleeping when I have to start my morning fight to get to work. That, and I know if he's home that means he got rained out - which translates to traffic hell. I finally got up, went to check my bank balance and my internet connection was hosed so I decided to just take a shower and try again later. As soon as I get in the shower and get completely soaking wet I realized I forgot to grab a towel and my bath robe. So, I had to get out of the nice warm water, trucking soaking wet, leaving a trail of water from the bathroom all the way to the hall closet where the bath towels and my robe reside - shivering the entire time. Not a big deal right? I then sit down to do my morning makeup, hair, and clothes routine. I start to dry my hair and what the fuck happens? My blow dryer takes a shit. It just slowed down a little bit and POOF. Out came smoke and the terrible smell of burning plastic. Fortunately, I have a spare - but the downside to this is that the reason I have a spare is because I had to replace the spare with a new dryer due to the fact it stopped dying on high, leaving only low. Oh, well, it's something, right? It just took twice as long to dry so I inevitably left the house running about 15 minutes late. And I still need to gas up the car.

Of course, it's raining again. No big shock there since it's been raining almost non-stop since mid August. I get to the gas station and the big ass gas tanker is blocking half the station. It's okay, though, because there's pumps on the other side. Unfortunately, they're all blocked up with landscapers and their big ass trucks with their big ass trailers taking up two pumps. And if this wasn't bad enough they parked like a fucktard leaving the trailer at an angle blocking the remaining pumps on that side. Asstrouts. So, I have to wait for somebody to finish up on the other side, again, before I can pump my gas. I finally start to pump the gas and I realized about a dollar 25 into it that I'm putting in regular gas. Dennis would have a major meltdown if I put regular in it, so I had to go into the station, pay the buck 25, and ask them to reset the pump. Done, finally!! And I'm on my way.

Once I was about 3/4 of the way into work, I'm sitting at a stop light. I look over at the car next to me (because I'm a freak like that) and there's this guy putting makeup on his eyes. No shit!! I'm like, dude! That's so wrong!! Then he turns his head and looks over at me and at that point I realize it's not a dude at all. It's just a really manly chick! Gross!! Then I'm thinking - you know, there's not enough makeup at CoverGirl to solve this chicks problems. Of course, that gave me my first chuckle of the day.

I actually made it into work only 13 minutes late. And nobody was here when I got in, so nobody is the wiser. Not that it would matter, really. I'm very rarely late to begin with.

Oh, yea, I almost forgot. I got the swimsuit I ordered yesterday. I tried it on and, I thought, it was too tight. Dennis didn't think so. When I told him I'm thinking about returning it he had a hissy and said if I did he would divorce me. I'm thinking that's pretty extreme, but, whatever. Apparently he likes it so I think I'll keep it. The skirt is way too big, though. But I don't have the patience to return it - that's why I have a sewing machine.

As you can tell the skirt is pinned so it wouldn't fall off me. And it's a small!! Christ, I'm about normal size so what do really small people do? Gimme your opinions, the good the bad and the ugly. Tell me what you think....is the suit too small?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:01 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Suzie - I agree with Dennis and think it looks good. I think that suits get a little saggy when they get wet and that might happen if you go up a size. And I like the way it fits around your "girls". This might not be the case with a larger suit.

    Whatsup with the skirt. Wouldn't you think they would size it relative to the suit????? Is the suit a one-piece or a tankini??

    I just ordered a skirted tankini from Spiegel. I'm still sucking hind tit when it comes to finding a suit that I like. I actually ordered 3 of them and will keep them all if they even fit (for that December cruise).

    I'm leaving for upstate New York on Saturday - gone for 10 days. I'll miss your blog and WW newbies. But I get to be with my grandson on his 1st birthday - yay! Niagra Falls on Sunday and the Finger Lake wineries on Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing my daughter too.

    Keep the suit.

    P.S. I consider myself "normal size" as well and wonder what tiny ladies wear (what if your smaller than a 0?). I do know that some of the junior sizes do run quite a bit smaller than a misses size 0, but still saying....

    Later, Cheryl

     
  • At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I dunno cheryl. The funny thing is the suit is a 4 and the skirt is a small. They had an extra small but I was afraid of it being too small. And I was initially afraid the size 4 would be too big.

    Clothing sizing SUCKS!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear you about suits in size 4. All the ones I ordered last month were in 4s and I hated the way they fit - they were somewhat tight. I wear a 0 otherwise. Sometimes I order tops and jackets in 4s just cuz that is the smallest they come in and they are usually pretty generous fitting. Don't know why swimsuits don't run like other clothing size does.

    USP just dropped off my Spiegel order a few minutes ago. Hope something from that package works. It sucks to spend $20 or more for S/H and have to spend to send it back as well.

    UGH! And I don't have the store options like you do.

    Cheryl~

     
  • At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it looks pretty good on you. Since you asked my honest opinion=... it does appear it might be a little tight around the top (I think I see the suit digging in around your armpit, but maybe that's just an illusion from the picture or something). But like Cheryl said, the suit might stretch out in the water and after washing so it might be best to stay with the 4. As long as it feels comfortable on you I would keep it. It better fit like a glove for $90! :)

    As far as the skirt goes, I like how you gathered it with the pin actually. I think when you fix it with the sewing machine you should gather it like that in the corner. It looks cute.

    The suit does bring out your newbie boobies very well.

    Cindy

     
  • At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's such a pretty color!

    Is it too tight? Well, can you breathe? IF so, it's probably not TOO tight. It does look like it bites a little around the top, under the arms.

    Washing and drying - I definitely would drip dry it. The dryer would not be a good thing I would think. (My mom used to put suits in the dryer and the 1st time they'd shrink)

     
  • At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sue,

    I like the suit. I agree, it fits the "girls" nicely. Does it RIDE up in the crotch at all? Is your hiney hanging out in back? If not... then I say keep it. You don't want sagging in those places.

    I agree with Cindy, I like the gathering at the corner, until you said you pinned it, I thought it was designed like that.

    Like the new..new hair color.

    P.S., don't forget to buy a new hairdryer or 2. Always need a back-up.

    Sunflower1966

     
  • At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:08:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    shit!! I forgot I have to do that tonight. *arrgh*

    No, surprisingly it doesn't ride in the crotchal region, and the buns are covered.

     
  • At Sunday, September 17, 2006 12:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute suit. Dump the skirt.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates