QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, August 30, 2006
I Should be on Vacation
...
Mornin' Blogsters!!

It's Thursday - and you know what that means? Tomorrow is Friday then a three day weekend!! Well, for me it is. I know, not everybody gets three days off for Labor Day but if we were all under Sue Law everybody would most definitely have 3 days off. You know, fuck that. If it were Sue Law then we would have 5 days off and only work 2 days a week every week. I think I mentioned that plan elsewhere on this blog someplace...and many other things I would do if I were in charge. But, unfortunately, I'm only in charge of myself. And, sometimes, I'm not even so good at that. I mean, I can't even decide on a fucking hair color!!

Yes, I already changed it. Tuesday night. I just didn't like it so dark. Oh well, it's my right to change my mind.

And speaking of changing my mind, well, actually, it was Dennis' idea to change my mind on when we would be going to Texas to visit my family. If we would have stuck to the original plan you wouldn't be reading this right now because I would be on an airplane headed there as we speak. We originally were going to go there over Labor Day weekend, however, we decided to postpone it and do it over our 5th Anniversary at the end of September. But, fuck!! I want to be on vacation right now!

So, what's been with the lame ass shit on TV lately? I guess because the new season is getting ready to start they're airing all the shit they can until then. Last night, I watched this "Biggest Loser Moments of your Life Caught on Videotape", or something like that. Actually, I think it was called Most Outrageous Moments or something equally pathetic. All I can say is thank God October is right around the corner and Lost will be starting again soon. And, what's sweet is it starts the night after we get back from vacation!! Perfect!! I'll need it after the disappointment from the Rescue Me finale Tuesday night. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't interesting enough to blog about.

I did, however and regretfully, watch some much lighter fare on TV last night. It was a very uplifting program called 20/20 - and the segment was called "The Last Days on Earth". While it was extremely interesting, I now have a whole bunch of new ways to view Armageddon. They gave us a rundown on the top things that could ultimately destroy our civilization. They discussed Gamma Rays, Artificial Intelligence, Black Holes, Nuclear War, Meteors, Biological Warfare, Super Volcanos, Plagues....like I said - very uplifting material for a Wednesday night.


Special Note:
Totally useless but incredibly entertaining link of the day: Check out the Chicken!!! (be sure to ask him to slap his butt, do a cartwheel and to moonwalk - oh and for real kicks ask him to fuck you. Let me know anything else you can get this stupid chicken to do)
posted by suebiedoobie @ 10:44 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:43:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I dunno. I couldn't get him to do it either. I did get him to roll over and jump on the chair, and read a book.

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG this is fucking hilarious! In addition to the ones you listed, I got him to hit himself in the face, attempt to kiss his own butt, do the electric slide, hop on one foot, do the bunny hop, and dance around the room. I tried to get him to do the hokey pokey or the chicken dance and that's when he just danced around the room. This is too cool. I could spend the entire day on that site LMAO at some stupid chicken doing what I tell him to do!

    I'll have to pass this one around to people.

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I told him to hump the TV and he came to the camera and shook his finger at me! I also told him to fly and he laid down on the top of the couch and flapped his wings.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates