QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, August 28, 2006
I'm a Fucking Moron
...
Well, here it is, Monday, again. Weekend went by way too fucking fast - but they always do.

This one was completely filled too, I might add.

But, first, I need to apologize to my friend, Kim. See, Kim was having a Save a Pet Alumni picnic on Saturday and I'm a moron because I completely forgot. It was a mess this weekend. I won't offer any excuses other than I'm a dumbass and I need to organize my time better so I don't forget that I told a friend I would be there. I know what you're thinking, and I already think about it myself. The problem is, I didn't even remember until about 11:00 o'clock last night. I kept thinking all weekend long - there's something I'm forgetting, but fuck if I can remember what it is. Then it struck me. And I'm really really sorry Kim. Fuck!! I guess you can take the blonde outta the hair, but not outta the head.

So, Dennis played his last show with Delta32 on Friday night. It was an awesome show too. Which makes it all kinda sad somehow. Not sure how yet, but the emotion is there on the surface. Dennis did his acoustic set in the middle of the show and it was the best part. See, he wrote a song for his father - who died suddenly last October. I think everybody cried during that one it was so emotional. Of course, his whole family was there so it really hit a lot of people. I'm just surprised he made it through the song without losing it.

Of course, we were up until God knows when very early Saturday morning. I think by my watch it was about 3:00am by the time we got to bed. And, Saturday, was insane - had to go and get all the guitars and amps that were left on the bus. Along with about 1000 other things that had to be done.

Tried to watch a few movies this weekend. I say tried because one I totally gave up on within 30 minutes into it - V for Vendetta? If you haven't seen this, don't waste your time. It's the most boring waste of millions of dollars on a movie that ever was. Okay, maybe not EVER. I do recall Battlestar Earth being slightly worse. Also tried to watch The Island on one of the worthless pay movie channels on cable. It was slightly more interesting than V for Vendetta, but way to fucking long. I fell asleep about an hour and 15 minutes into it and woke up when it was ending. And it didn't appear that I missed much.

I did watch a bit of the Emmy's last night - maybe about 20 minutes worth, which is about all I can stand of an awards show. Conan did a pretty good job, from what I saw. I just found that the categories were really - stupid? I mean, for somebody to get nominated for a guest appearance when she was only in the thing for 14 seconds on film - well, that has to be an insult to every other actor who works hard all year long and doesn't win *coughDennisLearycough*. Seriously, people. I've seen 24, and, yes, it's a decent show but come on. Keifer's acting prowess just doesn't measure up to Dennis Leary in Rescue Me. So, we watched about 15 minutes of this crap and changed the channel.


Did Bob Newhart live?

So, Kim, I hope that you an forgive me and that everything went well for you on Saturday.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates