QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, August 18, 2006
I'm Baked
...
Ahhh...Friday, glorious Friday. The day that officially ends my work week. The day the Angels sing. Only one thing would make this Friday even better - if it were Saturday. See, I can't compose one single paragraph without bitching about something. But, I must confess. I mainly do it for your amusement. Otherwise why would you be here? Would you prefer that I discuss how insanely cute my dog is? Or share pictures of my family vacation with you and tell you mindless stories about how my Aunt Clara can't take a shit now without wearing diapers? No? Didn't think so. But, I will say this - I probably WILL share pictures on here of my upcoming vacation and there's nothing any of you can do about it because it's MY BLOG!! *evil laugh*

So, onto the task at hand. Today's entry. I have no idea what to talk about today so I'm just gonna wing it. My boss is out today - well, I know he'll be out this afternoon and probably most of the morning with a hangover or some shit. He went out last night with some friends and this afternoon he's taking his oldest kid back to college. Which means that jerking around online while I'm at work this afternoon will ensue. Like that's a total shocker.

No plans for the weekend other than housework tomorrow morning. It has to be done. I was so busy last weekend that nothing got done and now my house smells something like ass. And ass is not a good smell for a house. I wish I could train my dog to clean the house while I'm at work. That would be so cool. Hey, they can train a fucking bird to talk why CAN'T they teach a dog to clean? In my world that totally would be possible.

And, no, I'm not going to go praise Jesus on Sunday in some building only deemed holy by a human being. Good for you guys that are going to do that, but I intend to wake and bake by 7:00 followed by some lazy sex and going back to sleep. Yep, that's how I like to spend MY Sunday mornings. Oh, but then we have to help some friends move a hair removal laser thingy from one place to another. Singer Chick is moving her laser removal business to another more established location, I guess is how you would put it. Yea, she decided to move her business, what, two weeks after doing her website? Fucking bitch. *heh* Just kiddin'. You know I love ya Bethany.

Oh, and da Bears play tonight. There's something about pre-season football that just kinda makes me sad. Usually it's because I know Grossman is going to probably get injured somewhere in preseason, but this year it's because Summer is coming to a close. But, I can't complain. At least my hubby was home this summer instead of out on a tour bus for the whole fucking summer. God, I'm glad no more touring. Gone for three week, home for two weeks, gone for six weeks....it really sucks ass. But, you know, if that's what he really wanted and still wanted I would be totally supportive about it because, well, sometimes it isn't about what I want. OHMYGOD, yes, I admit that and I know that. Fuckers.

So, what are you guys all up to this weekend, my filthy little blog readers?


Song of the Day
a drop in the grey an awful truth
these momentums all about you
this confusion is clearer than most
my freedom has been challenged
chains freedom buried within
walls of this kingdom always been thin
stubborn fragile full of contempt
addicted to this prison
bee bop be alive ya'll awhop boba lo bop a wop bam boom!
fighting the balance in between
biting and living terrible scenes
emotional animals standing to fall
addicted to religion
god is something I don't understand
I know nothing its what I am
tsunamis earthquakes terrible things
a hundred million reasons
bee bop be alive ya'll awhop boba lo bop a wop bam boom!

Want a sample of this song? Go here - it's called BeBop
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, August 18, 2006 3:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I absolutely LOVE this blog.

    You're really an interesting writer. You can write about nothing and it's so fucking funny.

    Keep it up. I have this in my bookmarks and I check it ever day - first thing before I even check my email.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates