QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, August 14, 2006
It's Monday Already?
...
Sweet Jesus. Wasn't yesterday Friday? Fuck!!

At least it's quiet here in the office at 7:30am. Boss isn't here, coworker isn't here, just me and the nice quiet hum of all the electronics emoting some sure fire cancer causing substance that will clearly help me meet my doom. I'm awfully cheery this morning don't you think? I actually have got to get some work done today since I blew off most of Friday playing on the internet. Maybe that's why I hate Mondays - I have the Friday work hangover problem of not getting my work done and having to deal with it all on Monday. Maybe this Friday I'll actually get all my work done and not have to deal with so much on Monday. And, well, my dog might learn to shit and not get crap on his ass too. I'm not holding my breath on either one.

You know, my husband still doesn't even know about this blog. And I'm not sure why I haven't told him. I think it's because I don't care what you guys all think, obviously. And he is probably the only person on this planet (I should say, that is still alive) that I care 100 percent what he thinks. And, he's a pain in my ass. He'll no doubt poke fun at my stupid little tales of idiocy on this incredibly insane blog of mine. If you think I'm bad, you haven't seen anything yet. Where do you think I developed my taste for the cynicism? I had the best snark coach on the planet! But, I love you dearly sweetheart and that's the number one thing I love about you most - you're the snarkiest but most lovable slug on the planet. Maybe I'll tell him about this someday soon. Maybe not.

Anyway, this weekend had it's highlights and it's lowlights and stuff in between. Friday night - lowlight. Preseason football started on Friday night for our beloved Chicago Bears (da Bears). But, it wasn't a very good night for them. They got their asses kicked by San Francisco 14-28. Now, I gotta ask anybody that knows anything about the Bears in the past 3 years - what the fuck is the fascination with Rex Grossman? Ummm....he's a pussy? There, it had to be said. I mean, come on! I would almost guarantee that he will be out with an injury before the first regular season game. Or at least until they play the Packers. But, oh fuck - they're playing the Packers in the season opener September 10th. Oh well. I had hopes for this season.

Saturday had more highlights than Friday. I'm not going to bore you with my mundane tales of going to the car wash or cleaning my toilets because I'm sure you don't really want to hear about that. Well, maybe you do. If you've been reading along this far over the past few months then you're pretty easily fucking amused. So, on to Saturday night. We went out with Singer Chick and Bass Player Guy and it was fun. Drank too much, but, then again, we were celebrating somewhat. It's Singer Chick and Bass Player Guy's 10th Wedding Anniversary this Wednesday (forgive me if I fucked up the day guys - Oh, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!) and today marks the first day of my husband's triumphant return to the world of Union Operating! Thank GOD. So, we were all kinda giddy over all that crap and went out to dinner. And it was goooood. Joey T's in McHenry, Illinois. I would highly recommend it. I would definitely give the price two middle fingers up tho.

Sunday, pretty busy again. More of a run around, get oil changed, mow the lawn, find where my husbands job site for today is (which we never did find by the way - he had to leave a message with the guy telling him the directions were bogus). Movie night. Watched Final Destination 3. If you saw 1 and 2 then it's exactly the same. I think the dialog is even exactly the same from the first movie. Just replace an airplane with a roller coaster and that's all you need to do. Of course, all the characters that should have died in the first 10 minutes of the movie do wind up dying in more unusually stupid not possible ways like frying in a tanning bed, but it's amusing to watch nonetheless. Does that make me evil? Maybe. Amen.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:47 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates